FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3)

I didn't watch this

Because the last two sucked :)

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

*sighage*

The problem with some people is that they have all this skill when it comes to drawing and animating, but can come up with no real story line so just make a bunch of nonsense a pretend it has a real meaning behind it. This isn't deep or meaningful. Just flzshy graphics and a bunch of nonsense.

8-BytchFyveIsABytch 8-BytchFyveIsABytch

This is a reproduction, not a tribute.

About 4 percent of the dialogue was not in 8 Bitch. 0 percent of the graphics was yours. So what's left? Well, the 4 percent of dialogue... and I canno think of anything else. You clearly can draw and animate well, but lack (or complete absence) of originality makes me weep. You can do better.

TheArtisan responds:

i guess i can, it was my first flash, i shall do better on the next tho, thx for the review

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

More like aggressive acid trip.

Look, this was a pretty good game. But I heard the words "Aggressive Alpine Skiing" at least 200 times. We know what game we're playing already, you don't need to put it into the song and have that annoying-ass girl say it every time you start. And what's with the rainbow backround? I thought I was gonna have a seizure in my ears and eyes. It burns :(

Power Failure Power Failure

Very addicting

I don't know why so many people (two, as far as I've seen) think this is like the fish game. This has a lot more personality, the fish game is boring. Anyway, needs audio, but good job otherwise (I was waiting for a DL game I actually was able to play)

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

I totally agree with you, d to the g

It's a quality flash. Godd animation, humour, and plenty of other good fields. The only reason pple are voting low is bc this is turd of the week. I'm gonna give this a five, cuz this is very underated.