FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3)

I didn't watch this

Because the last two sucked :)

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

*sighage*

The problem with some people is that they have all this skill when it comes to drawing and animating, but can come up with no real story line so just make a bunch of nonsense a pretend it has a real meaning behind it. This isn't deep or meaningful. Just flzshy graphics and a bunch of nonsense.

8-BytchFyveIsABytch 8-BytchFyveIsABytch

This is a reproduction, not a tribute.

About 4 percent of the dialogue was not in 8 Bitch. 0 percent of the graphics was yours. So what's left? Well, the 4 percent of dialogue... and I canno think of anything else. You clearly can draw and animate well, but lack (or complete absence) of originality makes me weep. You can do better.

TheArtisan responds:

i guess i can, it was my first flash, i shall do better on the next tho, thx for the review

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

You've really improved.

This was you're best work I've seen. Screw AHTM3. This is, quite possibly, the best thing on NG. I am going to vote five every single fucking day.

Chrono Trigger Trailer Chrono Trigger Trailer

Buy Techapluk!

With Techapluk, I have veiwed this flash in my refridgerator! Buy Techapluk! LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAGUJ FHFJEAKLLAUGH LAUGHAGHUALGH UALGAHUGHA I love you techapluk is teh winnd

ParoVadius (2002 Version) ParoVadius (2002 Version)

Nicely done.

That weasel girl thing babbling in Japanese was the funniest thing I've seen for a while. Anyway, great AYB parody, though to be honest, it kinda started to go downhill after Slogra and Gaibon merged. Even still, the "I demand a billion helicopters and a dollar" quote totally should have been in the original AYB. Funny stuff.

DYNAKYRIS responds:

Hahahaha Hey, she's a fox! /My/ fox. ;] Her speech is a clip from Amazing Nurse Nanako. She says, "I broke the dishes...how will I serve the fishes?!" after she makes a wreck of a meal.

Yeah, I'll level with you, things left the building after Slogaibon left the building. I aim to fix that next time around with ReVival of ParoVadius.

After ParoVadius After ParoVadius

Good, for a sprite movie.

I liked this, along with Parovadius: the Movie. The music was good too. Didn't make much sense, but I laughed and that's what counts.

PS: I like your Nny shirt Jennifer!

DYNAKYRIS responds:

Heya! I'm real glad you've been keeping tabs on ParoVadius; you know where I'm coming from. Thanks for the fave!

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

Pssh...

The movie was just drawings of characters from different angles and hadding some minor effects (like hair blowing) The only "real" animation was when he swung his giant key thing, and that was only like five frames. Good drawings, but you should put some more effort into animating (oh yes, and plot)

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Nice

Jhonen was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this.... the Filler Bunny cameos were the icing on the cake. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Jhonen yourself, you've got the style down very nicely.

Douche Are Fun Collection Douche Are Fun Collection

I did not find myself... entertained.

Yup. Found all the secrets. Say everything there was to be found. Not a single joke in my opinion... a guy screwing around with a douche is not funny. God I'm ugly.